BioBalia Institute School
You're in the right place if you care about trees, plants, and forests and your own future on a livable planet.
Do you feel concerned about the effects of climate extremes?
We are very concerned.
That's why our school has a globally unique approach to environmental education.
We teach BioBalia Nature InterPlay™. That means INTERACTING in conscious collaboration with trees, plants, crops, forests, and ecosystems so that they and people are mutually healed.
Our courses empower people to help Nature Beings
- get healthy first,
- then protect themselves in climate extremes.
All that’s good for people, too.
You can help trees, plants, crops, forests, ecosystems. And you benefit while you help.
Top 10 Benefits
- Gain practical tree info
- Enjoy heart-based connection experiences -- feel the inner peace of interconnection with other living Beings
- Access new mindset thinking
- Find out about the relevant sciences
- Get your curiosity satisfied
- Receive insights into how trees really operate from the inside out (No botany needed. Not conventional thinking)
- See positive before/after results
- Become empowered in the face of climate extremes
- Learn innovative skills and methods for healing the inner health of trees, plants, and forests; help them withstand climate extremes by using mindful, practical, proactive steps.
- Gain inspiration for restoring a livable planet and hope for the future.
Jim Conroy, PhD in Plant Pathology and a 30+ year career as an executive in Ag-Chem, is now The Tree Whisperer®. Go to his website to find out more about his 20 years of development and use of BioBalia Nature InterPlay® to improve the health of trees, plants, crops, forests, and ecosystems.
His latest innovations in consciousness-based collaborative interactions with Nature include enabling plants of every kind to protect themselves from climate extremes.
...is the only websites to share these and other secrets for a positive, environmentally-sane, and livable future:
- how to have meaningful and mutually beneficial connection experiences with a tree or plant of any kind.
- how to survive and even thrive in climate extremes
- why people need MUTUAL HEALING with trees or plants of any kind
- why humanity needs to shift from human-centric arrogance to nature-centric and consciously collaborative partnership with Nature's living Beings.
- and other secrets for a livable planet...